The submission and registration process starts on March 17, 2014.
Submissions can only be made via the conference submission system (ConfTool).
Open paper submission: March 17, 2014
Deadline paper submission: May 25, 2014 (midnight CET)
Final paper upload: October 13, 2014 - November 30, 2014
In case you are facing any difficulties with your paper submission, please do not hesitate to contact us at
Guidelines and general requirements
- Besides registration via the ConfTool, there is no general precondition for paper submission
- Each registrant can only actively submit one paper
- Submissions must be made via the online submission system (ConfTool)
- only completed and unpublished papers are eligible for submission
- only papers composed in English will be considered for the double-blind review process
- Reference to the names and affiliations of the authors are not mandatory. However, the first page of your submission should definitely contain the title, the abstract, and the JEL classification codes.
- Submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of no more than 120 words. The abstract needs also to be submitted seperately within the ConfTool system.